Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Beatz & Carrots Special (June 2011)


Hi Everyone! For the next 5-6 weeks I will be really busy writing my thesis which I have to submit at the beginning of June. And I still need do a lot of writing & researching. I am usually the kind of person who leaves everything to the last minute - but I guess that's not a too good thing to do with one's thesis... Nevertheless - I still will be trying to post a new compilation every week. Less writing. Just a tracklist - and the music. Expect some Beatz & Carrots favourites from last year, a Gnawa & Reggada compilation I did two years ago, maybe some obscure Cumbia - and a compilation of Chinese favourites: „Chinese Rock & Pop - Golden Favourites“ as I named it - focusing on some good Chinese Pop, Rock, Indie & Folk songs... 

Today I share a Beatz & Carrots compilation which includes some of my musical favourites from June 2011:

01 - intro - tony rebel - one love
02 - chic - open up
03 - the jacksons - blame it on the boogie
04 - king kennytone and his western toppers band - suzzy twist
05 - rhythmagic orchestra - fish market dance
06 - henfield and shadowman - babatunde
07 - michael jackson - we've got a good thing going
08 - the eliminators - loving explosion
09 - hackney colliery band - africa
10 - rene hall - twitchy
11 - jackie mittoo - mission impossible
12 - leela - dread dub
13 - mungos hi fi - haffi rock
14 - j. boogie's dubtronic science - try me (people under the stairs remix instrumental)
15 - panama cardoon - tres reinas
16 - niles philips - what'cha doing
17 - quantic - sol clap
18 - stevie wonder - sir duke
19 - dennis brown - the world is troubled
20 - tommy mccook - sweet lorna
21 - rocky dawuni - freefall (jeremy sole remix ft. ticklah)
22 - aged in harmony - you’re a melody
23 - simon resoul - entre (ft kormac)

Enjoy & spread the music; DubMe

8 comments:

  1. good luck with the thesis......

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT's A Nice One !!!
    THANX &
    Good Luck With Thesis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! thanks for the comments! very much appreciated... :) Thesis - a bit more than 3 weeks to go - and I am a free man again. Once I am done - I will take a one week long musical holiday in my bedroom... going through a lot of tunes - and sharing some killer compilations... got some stuff lined up: "Discotheque Oriental - Disco not Disco", some Balearic favourites are waiting to get compiled, more tropical Disco grooves & thing... Take care everybody! DubMe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello man, hope the thesis went well. But how to download this awesomeness ? No link, no player... Help me please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roul,
      check "DubMe's" comment saying fresh fresh "FRESH"...

      Enjoy!

      Delete